Remote SMB Sales Development Representative at Boulevard
Boulevard provides the first and only client experience platform for appointment based, self-care businesses. We empower our customers to give their clients more of the magical moments that matter most.
Before launching in 2016, our founders spent months interviewing salon managers and working behind front desks to understand their pain points so we could design a modern, user-friendly platform that meets the unique needs of their business. Our roots may be in hair salons, but we are built for the broader self-care industry, including many types of salons, spas, MedSpas, barbershops, and more. Our technology not only helps our customers survive but thrive.
We have an insatiable curiosity and embrace experimentation. We believe that simple solutions require the most sophistication, and we design each and every detail to maximize potential, power, and impact. Do our values match?
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.
Come Do The Best Work Of Your Life At Boulevard.
We’re looking for an SMB Sales Development Representative who can turn interested clients into long-lasting partners. The SDR will drive revenue for the business by understanding client needs and offering recommended actions. You are a trusted advisor and partner to our clients, maintaining a highly consultative approach.
What You’ll Do Here:
- Outbound prospecting to potential customers that fit in our Ideal Customer Personas and be the first point of contact between potential customers and Boulevard
- Utilize social media vehicles to access specific individuals in a prospect/customer’s buying process and qualify outbound leads via cold call
- Qualify prospects using a defined Sales Process.
- Outreach to new prospects to initiate the sales process and build the excitement around the product and the brand
- Assess prospect’s needs and identify pain points
- Set up meetings between (prospective) customers and sales executives
- Utilize Salesforce and Outreach to manage day-to-day activities and update management of such activity through system generated activity reports.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of all of Boulevard’s service and internal systems necessary to service customers.
- Meet or exceed management defined activity and revenue goals
- Demonstrate focused daily activity around calls and email metrics
- Demonstrate an understanding of and remain current with the POS market in general and business management SaaS solutions specifically.
What You’ll Need To Thrive:
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and the ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- The ability to be financially-savvy in negotiating contract terms
- A strong sense of urgency that moves clients from analysis to action
- Enthusiasm for working in a high-growth entrepreneurial environment
- A competitive spirit
How We’ll Take Care Of You:
Your starting cash compensation for this role is $45,000 base + $40,000 OTC. This cash compensation is subject to change, and there is always room for growth and advancement.
In addition to the wonderful people you’ll get to work with and challenging projects that’ll push you – Boulevard is here to make sure you’re always at the top of your game emotionally, mentally, and physically.
- ✨ We’ve got you covered with a 401(k) match plus dental, medical, vision, and life insurance.
- 🏝 Take a break whenever you need with our flexible vacation day policy.
- 🖥 Fully remote so you can choose where you want to work. You’ll receive a work from home stipend every month.
- 💚 Family planning resources and specialized support programs.
- 🔮 Equity: get ahead on the ground floor and grow with Boulevard.
- 💅 Boulevard Bucks Learning and Development program allows employees to explore businesses in the market we serve.
Boulevard Labs, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All employment decisions at Boulevard Labs, Inc. are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.